Coca-Cola launches new juice brand in Australia
Coca-Cola is launching a new juice brand in Australia targeting working adults who are focused on their health and wellbeing.
The new ‘Keri Juice Blenders’ are “crafted specifically for an adult palate” and include both 100 per cent juice options and vegetable and fruit juice mixes.
Brand Activation Manager of Keri Juice Blenders, Kate Solomon, said launching the beverage line in Australia is a major move.
“Our expert juice blenders have created the perfect juice recipes for our customers in Australia,” Solomon said.
“We’ve catered to the demand for fruit and vegetable blends for their on-the-go lifestyles and are confident the product will be positively received.”
Keri Juice Blenders will be sold in both 300ml and 250ml bottles at cafes, restaurants and food service outlets. Recommended retail prices start at AUD $3.50.
Flavour options available in 300ml bottles include:
- Orange (100 per cent juice)
- Cloudy Apple (100 per cent juice)
- Carrot, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Ginger (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Beetroot, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate and Hibiscus (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Kale and Gardena extract (99.9 per cent juice)
Flavour options in 250ml bottles include:
- Orange (25 per cent juice)
- Apple (25 per cent juice)
- Apple and Blackcurrant (25 per cent juice)
Coca-Cola will promote the launch of Keri Juice Blends with point-of-sale displays, plus artwork and digital screens in cafes and restaurants. Social Soup will also help drive consumer engagement.
- H2Coco offers up new lunchbox beverageline
- Sugar being eliminated in Domino’s ‘Next Gen’ beveragemove
- Sweet drinksmuch more popular with kids than older Aussies
When it came to The Craft & Co’s attention that other countries around the world are celebratin...
This article was written by ABC News on 26 May 2020. Australia's largest organic dairy company ...
The number of Australian children who outgrow egg allergy has contributed to a drop in food allergie...
As Australians continue to find new ways of keeping themselves entertained during COVID-19 self-iso...
Aldi has done it again; for the seventh time in nine years, Aldi has been awarded "Canstar Blue Mos...
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has taken action to reiterate the importan...
Western Meat Packers Group has supported and initiated training at all levels for all staff ever si...
DAIRY giant Fonterra is applying itself to help find solutions to malnourishment in older people.