Coca-Cola launches new juice brand in Australia
Coca-Cola is launching a new juice brand in Australia targeting working adults who are focused on their health and wellbeing.
The new ‘Keri Juice Blenders’ are “crafted specifically for an adult palate” and include both 100 per cent juice options and vegetable and fruit juice mixes.
Brand Activation Manager of Keri Juice Blenders, Kate Solomon, said launching the beverage line in Australia is a major move.
“Our expert juice blenders have created the perfect juice recipes for our customers in Australia,” Solomon said.
“We’ve catered to the demand for fruit and vegetable blends for their on-the-go lifestyles and are confident the product will be positively received.”
Keri Juice Blenders will be sold in both 300ml and 250ml bottles at cafes, restaurants and food service outlets. Recommended retail prices start at AUD $3.50.
Flavour options available in 300ml bottles include:
- Orange (100 per cent juice)
- Cloudy Apple (100 per cent juice)
- Carrot, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Ginger (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Beetroot, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate and Hibiscus (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Kale and Gardena extract (99.9 per cent juice)
Flavour options in 250ml bottles include:
- Orange (25 per cent juice)
- Apple (25 per cent juice)
- Apple and Blackcurrant (25 per cent juice)
Coca-Cola will promote the launch of Keri Juice Blends with point-of-sale displays, plus artwork and digital screens in cafes and restaurants. Social Soup will also help drive consumer engagement.
- H2Coco offers up new lunchbox beverageline
- Sugar being eliminated in Domino’s ‘Next Gen’ beveragemove
- Sweet drinksmuch more popular with kids than older Aussies
The big news that Bega has purchased Vegemite off Mondelez International does not reveal the reveal ...
Australia’s first widely available certified organic beef hot dog range is now being sold in Woolwor...
SPARKLING water infused with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the active ingredient that causes the marij...
McCain has launched a new frozen pizza range; Rustica wood-fired sourdough.
The first stage of The Glen’s $460 million redevelopment in Melbourne’s south east has opened, incor...
Arnott’s has opened a new $22 million packaging facility in Sydney’s western suburbs.
Linfox has acquired full ownership of BevChain after purchasing Lion’s 50 per cent share in the logi...
Fonterra has made the decision to close its Dennington site in South West Victoria, with the site t...