Coca-Cola launches new juice brand in Australia
Coca-Cola is launching a new juice brand in Australia targeting working adults who are focused on their health and wellbeing.
The new ‘Keri Juice Blenders’ are “crafted specifically for an adult palate” and include both 100 per cent juice options and vegetable and fruit juice mixes.
Brand Activation Manager of Keri Juice Blenders, Kate Solomon, said launching the beverage line in Australia is a major move.
“Our expert juice blenders have created the perfect juice recipes for our customers in Australia,” Solomon said.
“We’ve catered to the demand for fruit and vegetable blends for their on-the-go lifestyles and are confident the product will be positively received.”
Keri Juice Blenders will be sold in both 300ml and 250ml bottles at cafes, restaurants and food service outlets. Recommended retail prices start at AUD $3.50.
Flavour options available in 300ml bottles include:
- Orange (100 per cent juice)
- Cloudy Apple (100 per cent juice)
- Carrot, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Ginger (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Beetroot, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate and Hibiscus (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Kale and Gardena extract (99.9 per cent juice)
Flavour options in 250ml bottles include:
- Orange (25 per cent juice)
- Apple (25 per cent juice)
- Apple and Blackcurrant (25 per cent juice)
Coca-Cola will promote the launch of Keri Juice Blends with point-of-sale displays, plus artwork and digital screens in cafes and restaurants. Social Soup will also help drive consumer engagement.
- H2Coco offers up new lunchbox beverageline
- Sugar being eliminated in Domino’s ‘Next Gen’ beveragemove
- Sweet drinksmuch more popular with kids than older Aussies
In case anyone ever doubted it, Australia’s love for a meat pie has been confirmed by the latest sta...
Fonterra Ventures has entered into its first strategic partnership with German nutrition start-up, F...
Wine Australia will invest a record $79 million on behalf of the grape and wine sector in 2019–20, ...
The A2 Milk Company this week announced it has already brought in AUD $148 million of revenue for t...
Those prescribing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen are being asked to consider t...
Australian citrus exporters have had another record year.
Coca-Cola remains the world’s most chosen brand according to the 2016 Kantar Worldpanel Global Top 5...
THE Australian Securities and Investments Commission has released its first review of the rapidly gr...