Coca-Cola launches new juice brand in Australia
Coca-Cola is launching a new juice brand in Australia targeting working adults who are focused on their health and wellbeing.
The new ‘Keri Juice Blenders’ are “crafted specifically for an adult palate” and include both 100 per cent juice options and vegetable and fruit juice mixes.
Brand Activation Manager of Keri Juice Blenders, Kate Solomon, said launching the beverage line in Australia is a major move.
“Our expert juice blenders have created the perfect juice recipes for our customers in Australia,” Solomon said.
“We’ve catered to the demand for fruit and vegetable blends for their on-the-go lifestyles and are confident the product will be positively received.”
Keri Juice Blenders will be sold in both 300ml and 250ml bottles at cafes, restaurants and food service outlets. Recommended retail prices start at AUD $3.50.
Flavour options available in 300ml bottles include:
- Orange (100 per cent juice)
- Cloudy Apple (100 per cent juice)
- Carrot, Apple, Orange, Lemon and Ginger (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Beetroot, Blackcurrant, Pomegranate and Hibiscus (99.9 per cent juice)
- Apple, Pear, Cucumber, Kale and Gardena extract (99.9 per cent juice)
Flavour options in 250ml bottles include:
- Orange (25 per cent juice)
- Apple (25 per cent juice)
- Apple and Blackcurrant (25 per cent juice)
Coca-Cola will promote the launch of Keri Juice Blends with point-of-sale displays, plus artwork and digital screens in cafes and restaurants. Social Soup will also help drive consumer engagement.
- H2Coco offers up new lunchbox beverageline
- Sugar being eliminated in Domino’s ‘Next Gen’ beveragemove
- Sweet drinksmuch more popular with kids than older Aussies
Dairy producer Parmalat says it is set to disrupt the Australian iced coffee market by introducing “...
Coles has opened its first-ever food hall today at its Tooronga Village store, featuring one of Mel...
A Fair Work Ombudsman report says it has found widespread non-compliance within franchised Australia...
AUSTRALIA'S biggest grocer Woolworths Group flagged on Monday it was rapidly losing sales momentum a...
CUSTOMERS are expecting fast, premium fulfilment and delivery at little to no cost — the focus has s...
Responding to complaints it is not addressing its farmers main concern, Murray Goulburn (MG) is revi...
Australian food experts, FoodLegal have launched training videos for Australia’s new Country of Orig...
The 2017 QSR Media Detpak Award winners were announced in Sydney late last week, shedding light on s...