China food regulatory conference offers to clear pathways to trade
THE ChemLinked Food Regulatory Conference – Oceania 2018 is taking place in Melbourne on Tuesday, bringing together industry professionals and local practitioners to discuss China food regulations.
ChemLinked’s website aims to provide one-stop information service to help remove the regulatory barriers and facilitate Asia Pacific especially China market access.
Chemlinked says it’s the perfect choice to reach domestic and international companies, professionals and government bodies within the China and AP region.
Tuesday’s event at Melbourne’s Marriot Hotel, 8.30am-6pm, is ChemLinked’s first offline event in Australia, offering answers to regulatory questions, along with effective strategies to successfully enter the China market.
What to expect?
This one-day conference provides an opportunity to focus on China food regulatory requirements and the latest trends.
Eight powerful theme speeches on the most concerned issues and pivotal regulatory topics
- Q&A sessions and one-on-one consultations with our experienced experts, opportunity to share your experiences and find solutions to challenges;
- Networking opportunities with representatives from the regulatory and food industry during the evening drinks reception.
Who should attend?
You will specially benefit from this conference if your business is aligned with the following:
- Food Import & Export, Food Marketing, Food Safety Management & Supervision
- Food Regulatory Affairs, Food Traceability, Food Production, Processing & Packaging
- Compliance Management, Organic Farming, Natural & Health Foods
- Dairy Products & Infant Formula, Food Contact Materials, Government Food Regulatory & Policy Making
- Cross-border E-commerce
Visit the event page for more information.
Meat and Livestock Australia has released a new television advertisement featuring Dame Edna Everage...
Industry members from the largest sector of Australia’s manufacturing industry will be coming togeth...
Nespresso has launched a new range of barista inspired coffee capsules.
AT A GLANCE - Australia’s biggest company by revenues Wesfarmers Ltd posted a 58.3 per cent drop in ...
SPC’s Goulburn Valley Peaches in Juice (2 x 170g) snack cup has been named Readers’ Choice Winner o...
WHY sustainability across the product lifecycle and wellness solutions for healthy aging are among t...
The upcoming FoodLegal Health Claims Standard workshop in November taking place in Sydney is nearly ...
The first batch of Four’N Twenty craft beer pies roll out in Coles and Independent supermarkets Aust...