The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
A report entitled “The Political Consumer” released today by J Walter Thompson Intelligence’s Innova...
McCain Foods has completed stage one of the $57 million upgrade of its Ballarat potato plant.
One of Australia's leading horticulture groups Select Harvests LTD's latest crop update (as of end A...
A new study has revealed what foodie trends are in for the remainder of 2016 and what ones are on th...
MORE than half the dollars spent on packaged alcohol go through the Woolworths Group.
PepsiCo’s Sunbites has launched a new range called Snack Crackers.
Woolworths says its online Australian food sales “continue to grow strongly” and increased by 30 per...
Key players within the Australian dairy industry have agreed to a new voluntary code of conduct.