The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
Ronni Kahn, CEO and Founder of OzHarvest speaks out about the new National Food Waste Strategy.
After a temporary closure left Adelaide steak fans with unrespited cravings, Hog’s Glenelg is once ...
Cleaning contractors at 90 per cent of Woolworths’ Tasmanian supermarkets were found not complying w...
“Online is the fastest growing channel in Australian retail and with our combined credentials, we’ll...
US gelato brand, ‘Gelato Fiasco’, is now available in 7-Eleven convenience stores across Australia.
Di Bella Coffee has launched its 2018 Reserve Limited Edition coffee blend.
An Israeli company is launching a new ‘3D sweetener’ which can be either added to hot beverages or e...
Sakata has released a ‘fusions’ range which combines its rice crackers with sesame seeds and Asian f...