The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
The finalists for the 2018 Australian Grand Dairy Awards have been announced.
Baskin-Robbins is selling a special flavoured ice cream for Halloween; Chocolate Trick ‘n Treats.
Domino’s Pizza is speeding up its Australian growth rate, opening up 31 stores in one financial quar...
PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand has launched a new snack range aimed at school-aged children.
The leader of one of the world’s largest food companies, Sunny Verghese, has labelled Australia’s ag...
Bega Cheese has announced a reduction in its opening farm gate milk prices for the 2016/17 financial...
Australia’s restaurants are benefitting from delivery services like UberEATS and Foodora new researc...
Freedom Foods are now selling new cereals, mueslis and snack bars as part of a range called Crafted ...