The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
The Byron Bay Cookie Company is using the Rosella flower to create a unique flavour offering for its...
American mayonnaise brand, Hellmann’s, is expanding its presence in Australian supermarkets.
Fish and chip shops are struggling to keep up as Australians embrace healthy eating says an IBISWorl...
Sanitarium’s So Good soy milk has undergone a package makeover.
A “short, sharp review” of live exports of sheep during the Middle Eastern summer will occur after v...
Coles Mobile is lowering the cost of staying connected by supercharging the amount of data offered ...
Clean Food Co, Asia Pacific’s most trusted partner fast-tracking business entry to China, announces...
McDonald’s Australia has confirmed that it has achieved its goal of using cage-free eggs by the end ...