The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
Anti-food-waste company Yume provides an online marketplace connecting food suppliers with buyers, e...
Dairy processor Murray Goulburn and poultry producer, Ingham’s have both reported their 2017 financi...
Food Standards Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) says it does not believe there is any health or safety ...
Woolworths is set to become the first Australian supermarket to trial data embedded (or 2D) barcode...
Bega Foods, owner of Vegemite and fast-becoming Australia’s leading breakfast brand manufacturer, ha...
Hungry Jacks will be rolling out store updates, refreshed menu boards and uniforms as part of a new ...
Woolworths supermarkets are now selling Al and Dan’s ‘Magic Meatballs’ in its freezer section.
AUTHORITIES are urging business to check the new minimum pay rates that apply from July 1, 2018.