The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
Key features of the alliance include:
- Woolworths’ popular four cent per litre fuel discount will continue across the network;
- Customers will continue to earn Woolworths Rewards points on fuel and merchandise purchases across the network; and
- Woolworths Group will commence a new wholesale food supply agreement to the network, providing an extensive product range and competitive pricing.
Also in Australian Food News
- Servos and local grocers now battlefronts in the grocery war of convenience
- The need-to-know about Woolworths service station sell-off
- Come at me: Woolworths Christmas Pop Outs Vs Coles Little Shop
- Strewth Ailsa! A new era for single malt whisky as William Grant & Sons launches Ailsa Bay in Australia
- Monk fruit extract approved for ANZ as an intense sweetener
Founded in 2001 by brothers Zuber and Mohsin Issa, United Kingdom based EG Group is a leading petrol forecourt retail convenience operator which has established partnerships with global brands such as ESSO, BP, Shell, Carrefour, Louise Delhaize, SPAR, Starbucks, Burger King, KFC, Greggs and Subway. The business has an established pedigree of delivering a world class fuel, convenience and food-to-go offer.
Simplot Australia has lost its Managing Director, Terry O’Brien, who is leaving to become Chairman o...
Australians may drink beer, wine and spirits in greater quantity than liqueurs, but a new study from...
Victorian food businesses are being encouraged to apply for new government funding set to boost inno...
Frosty Boy has made a number of predictions for ice cream and beverage trends in 2018 as the Queensl...
Woolworths is continuing to turn itself around, with supermarket food sales helping out.
What can we expect from Amazon that would justify $US13.6 billion for Whole Foods?
Which supermarket really has the cheapest prices?
Despite a recent Roy Morgan survey report showing that supermarkets have been grabbing market-share ...