GoodnessMe Box: Sydney’s Biggest Wholefoods Market Is Set To Return This June
This June, 19 GoodnessMe Box, will reignite its sell-out event, the GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Night Markets. Back by popular demand at the inner-city oasis – The Grounds of Alexandria, the wholesome food fair is set to be bigger and better than ever before, with 1,000 health-conscious consumers able enter the venue.
Available to only 30 of the most exclusive brands in the health space right now, The GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Night Markets offers brands the opportunity to place their brand in front of a highly targeted and engaged audience in a boutique setting.
ABOUT GOODNESSME BOX
GoodnessMe Box is Australia’s leading health food sampling service. Each month, they surprise customers with 7-10 clean eats that the world is going nuts about. Think the newest superfoods, wholefood bars, nut butters, beverages, herbal teas, savoury snacks, healthy chocolates, or muesli.
Together with their team of health practitioners, they ensure each and every item in the box is natural, GMO-free, and delicious. Customers can personalize their box for their dietary requirements including Gluten free, Dairy free or Vegan.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up to GoodnessMe Box & personalise your dietary requirements
2. Discover 7-10 of the latest and greatest health foods every month
3. Review & get rewarded with bonus products
4. Shop your favourite products discovered in the box
• GoodnessMe Box have sampled over 1.8 million health products Australia-wide
• Reached thousands of Australians on a monthly basis
• Founder Peta Shulman has been up for a number of accolades, including being featured in Smart Company’s ‘Smart 30 Under 30’ in 2018
• Turned over 1 million dollars in the first 12 months of trading
• Over 130k followers across their social channels
• In November 2018, GoodnessMe Box launched an online Wholefoods store, allowing customers to continue purchasing their favourite products as sampled in the box with free shipping on all orders
• In February 2019, they launched their monthly Kids Box which was a sold-out success
To learn more or to secure your brand a position at this year’s Wholefood Winter Wonderland, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leading Australian produce company, Perfection Fresh, is undergoing a rebrand to help unify its bran...
The push into the convenience store sector by Australian supermarkets continues with Coles launching...
Sara Lee has launched a new individual portion dessert crumble range to cater to smaller household s...
Entyce Foods has issued a precautionary recall for its Creative Gourmet frozen pomegranate after a n...
Australia’s new country of origin labelling (‘CoOL’) scheme has commenced as of 1 July 2016, introdu...
On the 24th June 2019, the National Allergy Strategy launched the national roll out of the Food All...
Red Rooster will now be using ebikes to deliver its food to customers around Australia.
Infant food and formula company Bubs Australia has purchased Australia’s biggest goat milk producer ...