GoodnessMe Box: Sydney’s Biggest Wholefoods Market Is Set To Return This June
This June, 19 GoodnessMe Box, will reignite its sell-out event, the GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Night Markets. Back by popular demand at the inner-city oasis – The Grounds of Alexandria, the wholesome food fair is set to be bigger and better than ever before, with 1,000 health-conscious consumers able enter the venue.
Available to only 30 of the most exclusive brands in the health space right now, The GoodnessMe Box Wholefood Night Markets offers brands the opportunity to place their brand in front of a highly targeted and engaged audience in a boutique setting.
ABOUT GOODNESSME BOX
GoodnessMe Box is Australia’s leading health food sampling service. Each month, they surprise customers with 7-10 clean eats that the world is going nuts about. Think the newest superfoods, wholefood bars, nut butters, beverages, herbal teas, savoury snacks, healthy chocolates, or muesli.
Together with their team of health practitioners, they ensure each and every item in the box is natural, GMO-free, and delicious. Customers can personalize their box for their dietary requirements including Gluten free, Dairy free or Vegan.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up to GoodnessMe Box & personalise your dietary requirements
2. Discover 7-10 of the latest and greatest health foods every month
3. Review & get rewarded with bonus products
4. Shop your favourite products discovered in the box
• GoodnessMe Box have sampled over 1.8 million health products Australia-wide
• Reached thousands of Australians on a monthly basis
• Founder Peta Shulman has been up for a number of accolades, including being featured in Smart Company’s ‘Smart 30 Under 30’ in 2018
• Turned over 1 million dollars in the first 12 months of trading
• Over 130k followers across their social channels
• In November 2018, GoodnessMe Box launched an online Wholefoods store, allowing customers to continue purchasing their favourite products as sampled in the box with free shipping on all orders
• In February 2019, they launched their monthly Kids Box which was a sold-out success
To learn more or to secure your brand a position at this year’s Wholefood Winter Wonderland, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following weeks of speculation, CADBURY is indeed set to launch CADBURY CARAMILK in a TWIRL CARAMIL...
Buderim Ginger is very proud to have been announced as the winner of the prestigious 2019 Queenslan...
Scientifically known as Citrus Australasia, finger limes have been used by Indigenous Australians fo...
A CLINICAL trial led by La Trobe University has shown eating fish such as salmon, trout and sardines...
Coles has opened its first-ever food hall today at its Tooronga Village store, featuring one of Mel...
See the latest example of how the principle driving the ride-sharing company Uber is being explored ...
Pioneering beverage brand, MOJO Kombucha, has announced the launch of its new ‘Activated’ rang...
Processing machinery will continue to be a critical focus for AUSPACK 2017 with an impressive list o...