UK herbal tea brand Pukka launches in Australia
UK-based herbal tea brand Pukka have launched their teas into the Australian market.
The Hindi word ‘Pukka’ means ‘authentic’, ‘genuine’ or, more colloquially, ‘top-quality’, and the Company says its teas are blended with good quality plants. Pukka said its teas are made “sustainably, organically and fairly traded”.
The teas come in a 27 different flavours, and were developed by Bristol based business partners Tim Westwell and Sebastian Pole.
The Pukka tea flavour range includes:
- ‘Refresh’: peppermint, liquorice and fennel
- ‘Revitalise’: cinnamon, ginger root, elderflower, orange peel, green tea and spearmint leaf
- ‘Relax’: chamomile flower, oat flower, fennel seed, ginger, cardamom seed, marshmallow root, liquorice
- ‘Love’: rose, lavender, elderflower, chamomile, marigold petals
- ‘Detox’: fennel seed, aniseed, cardamom, liquorice root
Pukka is distributed in Australia by Organic Trader, and is available from select health food stores and independent grocers, and online.
A new Maggie Beer branded ice cream is now available in Australian supermarkets.
Two new peanut butter varieties have just been introduced by Mayver’s; Skin On and Extra Crunchy. ...
A cherry orchard in Victoria has produced a new and innovative cherry nectar beverage.
Australians are being invited to be inventive with the McKenzies 12 blend soup mix. This is a combin...
A throwback to the glamour of mid-century New York and Parisian brasseries, Beckett’s is Glebe’s ne...
Nexba, Australia’s leading naturally sugar free beverage brand, has announced the release of a conv...
Baskin-Robbins Australia are relaunching its ice cream cake range.
WE know drinking soft drink can be bad for the waistline, now a study by Baker Heart and Diabetes In...