Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
Helga’s is now selling gourmet gluten free bread rolls through Coles and Woolworths supermarkets.
THE demand for Pumpkin Spice seems sure to hit Australian cafes, retailers and producers at full ste...
The number of obesity cases has doubled since 1980, according to a study that that was pu...
Coca-Cola Amatil announced it had entered into a Heads of Agreement with global leader in resource ...
Charlie’s Cookies snack boxes are now being offered on selected domestic Qantas flights.
Recent growing fears of food shortages and empty supermarket shelves have spurred the emergence of ...
Solero ice lollies will be sold without wrappers during a trial aimed at helping cut down on single...
High-level talks at James Cook University this week will help shape the future of aquaculture in n...