Woolworths expands its private label ice cream offerings
Australian Woolworths supermarkets are now selling the following new ice creams:
- Apple Tumble 500ml tub – apple flavoured ice cream with a sweet apple sauce swirled throughout and biscuit crumble
- Aussie Caramite 500ml tub – caramel ice cream with a small amount of vegemite flavour
- Nuts About You 500ml tub – caramel chocolate ice cream with roasted peanuts and caramel
- Popcorn Date Night 500ml tub – caramel ice cream, caramel and a small amount of pepper and chocolate coated popcorn
- Creamy Rainbow 2 litre tub – caramel flavour ice cream with rainbow coloured swirl appearance
- Creamy Vanilla Blueberry – vanilla flavoured ice cream with a blueberry sauce mixed throughout
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – cookies and cream flavoured ice cream is placed between two chocolate flavoured biscuits
- Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwich 4 pack – vanilla flavoured ice cream is placed between two biscuits
The new products will join a large variety of ice cream products sold under Woolworth’s private labels.
All of the new ice creams have received either a 2 or 2.5 rating on the Federal government’s health star rating system.
Pricing starts at $3.00 for the ice cream sandwich products.
White Wings is now selling a cake mix product which allows consumers to cook a cake in a cup using a...
Australian fruit and vegetable exporters wanting to go global can now access advice on every step of...
Australian diners will get the opportunity to experience Coopers Original Pale Ale in a new way – a...
After 20 years of preparing healthy, tasty hommus, family owned boutique producer, SSS Foods, will ...
Lion Dairy and Drinks has launched a new version of its Dare Cold Pressed ice coffee range.
Australian born entrepreneur and registered dentist, Angie Lang, 42 is the Founder of Swirlit - an ...
Ready-made THR1VE meals are now available at Woolworths Metro stores.
Cadbury has decided to bring back Caramilk chocolate to Australia after it was discontinued more tha...