Supermarkets, suppliers and lawyers to discuss relationships
As Australian wine-makers join the list of food and beverage producers vocal about their dissatisfaction with supermarket supplier relationships, food law experts FoodLegal have announced they will run a special afternoon in Sydney CBD on Tuesday 12 November 2013, which will explore the issues in supermarket and supplier relationships in Australia. Readers are invited to register to attend.
Pre-booking is required. Places are limited and are likely to fill quickly.
The Symposium will feature top speakers, including policy-makers and industry and legal representatives, including the following:
- Robert Hadler, Manager Corporate Affairs, Coles supermarket group
- Dr Geoffrey Annison, Deputy CEO, Australian Food & Grocery Council
- Dr Alexandra Merrett, leading Competition Lawyer
- Leading supermarket analysts Freshlogic
- A leading Sydney Patent Attorney on protecting innovation in supermarket supplier competition
- Head of Australia’s Organic food sector with an industry case study on relationships with major supermarkets
Take advantage of the Early Bird offer by registering here.
The venue is the new Cliftons meeting facility, Level 11, 60 Margaret St, Sydney (adjacent to Wynyard train station).