Roy Morgan Research executive joins Australian Made Campaign Board
The Australian Made Campaign has announced the appointment of a new Director to its Board, Michele Levine, Chief Executive of market research organisation Roy Morgan Research.
The Board of Directors said it selected Ms Levine based on her “deep understanding of buyer behaviour” and extensive knowledge of the Australian marketplace.
Ms Levine has more than 30 years’ experience at Roy Morgan Research, with prior roles at leading universities around the world.
“We are thrilled that Michele has agreed to join the Board at a time with the Australian Made, Australian Grown logo is becoming increasingly important to our manufacturers, processors and producers,” said David Gray, Australian Made Campaign Chairman. “Ms Levine will provide invaluable guidance on the campaign’s marketing initiatives, and her insights into the Australian marketplace will be greatly valued. She will be a tremendous asset to the team,” he said.
“It has been a time of significant change on our Board, with Andrew Broad, former Victorian Farmers’ Federation President and National Farmers’ Federation Board Member, departing this month after being elected to the Federal seat of Mallee in New South Wales,” Mr Gray said.
Other Australian Made Campaign Directors include:
- David Gray AM (Chairman), Managing Director, David Gray and Co Pty Ltd.
- Glenn Cooper AM (Deputy Chairman), Executive Chairman, Coopers Brewery Limited.
- Neil Summerson, FCA (Treasurer), Director and Former Chairman, Bank of Queensland
- Peter Anderson, CEO, Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ACCI)
- Allyn Beard, Marketing Director, A.H. Beard Pty Ltd.
- Nicki Anderson, Managing Director, Demo Plus.
- Robert Gerard AO, Executive Chairman, Gerard Corporation Pty Ltd.
- Robert Hutchinson, State Manager, Queensland, ParexDavco (Australia) Pty Ltd.
An individual’s sense of smell may be key to losing or gaining weight a new study has found.
Murray Goulburn is now paying an additional 15 cents more per kilogram of milk solids for its 2017 f...
Food-based retailing strategies continue to be top of mind for shopping centre managers looking to i...
South Australia’s Haigh’s Chocolates has open the largest cocoa bean processing plant in Australia t...
Coles has reported a slowdown in market growth in the first quarter of its 2017 financial year.
Australian consumer advocacy group, CHOICE, has criticised confectioners, Mondelez International and...
In today’s ‘need it now’ economy, perhaps it’s not surprising that Australia is turning into a nati...
Research released today exploring the takeaway habits of every day Australians has found that over ...