Michelle Bridges launches dietary supplements and protein products range with Blackmores
Celebrity personal trainer Michelle Bridges has partnered with dietary supplement manufacturer Blackmores to launch a range of dietary supplements and protein products.
The Michelle Bridges range formulated by Blackmores features vitamin, mineral and nutritional supplements as well as naturally-sourced protein products to support general health and wellbeing.
“Michelle approached us with the idea of formulating a bespoke dietary supplement and protein range and for Blackmores, it was a natural fit,” said David Fenlon, Managing Director Australia and New Zealand at Blackmores.
“Michelle’s philosophy of inspiring everyday Australians to achieve their best in health and fitness reflects Blackmores’ mission to improve people’s lives by delivering high quality natural health solutions,” Mr Fenlon said. “We are excited to collaborate with Michelle on a quality product range that contributes to optimising Australians’ health and wellbeing,” he said.
Ms Bridges is best known as one of the team trainers on Channel Ten’s television program The Biggest Loser. She has also written several books and is a national commentator on weight issues.
Ms Bridges said she advocates a balanced diet but said the average Australian’s diet had “significant room for improvement”. The Michelle Bridges product range includes a variety of snacks, fibre, protein powders, green and red foods and nutritional supplements.
“I chose to partner with Blackmores because the Blackmores name is synonymous with quality and I wanted to develop a range of supplements that not only met my expectations, but the high expectations of my customers,” Ms Bridges said.
The range consists of:
- Snacks – ‘protein bites’ – low carb protein balls for on-the-go consumption with a base of nuts, seeds, coconut and fruits
- Protein powders – chocolate and vanilla
- Green and red foods – an antioxidant red power and alkalising green blend – a natural source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Fibre – a ‘breakfast sprinkle’ high fibre mix with a delicious blend of organic linseeds, organic sunflower kernals, organic almonds and chia seeds
- Dietary supplements:
- Multivitamin – supports health and wellbeing
- Relax & Unwind – traditionally used in western herbal medicine to promote calm, relaxation and sleep
- PureMega Wild Salmon Oil – a natural source of omega-3 fatty acids for general health and wellbeing
- ImmuneCare – Supports natural immune function
The Michelle Bridges dietary supplements and protein products range is available from 30 June 2014 in Woolworths and Coles supermarkets, as well as Big W stores and Ritchies IGA supermarkets for RRP of $2.99 – $34.99.
THE makers of Nutella, Italian confectionary giant Ferrero has planted the last of one million hazel...
A STAGGERING number of sheep, up to 1.4 million in the past two years, have been “exported” live acr...
Brand Finance Australia (BFA) has released their latest brand analysis. Woolworths has reclaimed Au...
Beverage company Sipahh is now offering its products for fundraising purposes by Australian schools,...
Murray Goulburn has launched a high protein yoghurt under its Danone brand.
SEE why building a trusted, reputable brand means investing in an effective supply chain management ...
Nespresso Australia is selling coffee-pods especially designed for making iced-coffee.
DAIRY giant Fonterra is applying itself to help find solutions to malnourishment in older people.